Skate Brandon Covid-19 Protocols
September 4, 2020
- Participants, coaches, program staff, volunteers, or parents may not attend to the facility if they:
- Exhibit any COVID-19 symptoms, such as a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or other symptoms identified by health experts. Please see the Government of Manitoba’s About COVID-19 page, The Symptoms of COVID-19 tab for the full list of symptoms
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Travelled outside of the province in the last 14 days – Please see the current Government of Manitoba Phase for regulations pertaining to travel within Canada
- Travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
Please self-screen before arriving http://sharedhealthmb.ca/COVID-19/screening-tool/
- Everyone is required to follow social distancing guidelines by standing or sitting at least 2 meters away from other people.
- Everyone is always required to wear a mask while in the facility, with the exception of participants when they are on the ice.
- All Skate Brandon coaches, and program assistants are required to wear a mask at all times (even when on the ice).
- Upon entering the facility, everyone is required to utilize the hand sanitizer provided by the facility.
- Water fountains will not be accessible so all users must bring their own labeled, pre-filled water bottle.
- Entry and exit will be through Entrance B (Curling Club doors).
- Participants will not be able to enter the facility until fifteen (15) minutes prior to the start of their session and must vacate the premises within fifteen (15) minutes after the session has concluded.
- Participants are required to come to the arena fully dressed for their session with the exception of helmets and skates.
- At this time, we ask participants to limit their accompanied guests to ONE person while in the facility.
- No standing at the glass at ice level or in the foyer will be permitted.
- Washrooms will be available for users of the facility.
- Access to the dressing rooms is limited to 9 players and 2 coaches per room.
- The Keystone Centre has added additional open dressing room spaces. Please refer to dressing room assignment board for assignments.
- We ask that you remain in your dressing room until the start of your session (no standing at the boards).
- Everyone (coaches, skaters, volunteers, participants, officials, spectators, etc…) must sign the Skate Canada waiver prior to participating.
- Each skater is to supply their own Kleenex – sharing is not permitted. Kleenex is to be disposed of immediately after used.
Thank you for choosing Skate Brandon. We appreciate everyone’s
co-operation in these different and trying times. Together we will all get through this and
come out stronger!